When creating a campaign, you always have full control over which influencers you work with and the price. Influencers who like your music will review your campaign, send you a proposal, and it’s up to you to accept or decline it based on your own criteria.
To create a campaign:
1) Click ‘Create Campaign’
2) Fill out all relevant info and click ‘Create Campaign’
After you create the campaign, interested influencers will then send you proposals and you can accept or decline them. Learn more about the rest of the campaign process here.
Are you confused about the fields you have to fill out when creating a campaign? Here’s all the info you’ll need:
1)What do you want to promote?
If you’re promoting a song, select ‘song’. If you’re promoting a mix (as in a podcast, DJ mix, radio show, etc. with tracks mixed together), select ‘mix’.
Enter ‘Artist name - Song/Mix Name’:
For example: Qurious - Above The Best
Paste the link to your music:
This link (URL) should take you directly to your music on Spotify, Apple Music, or Soundcloud. Influencers will use this link to share your music.
Here are some example links:
This could be anything you want -- share what influencers should know about your track, or the vibe of the song, etc.
- This song is perfect during sunset at a beach party.
- This song is perfect for the gym.
2) What channel is your music on?
Select the channel that corresponds to the URL you entered above. If you entered a Spotify link, select Spotify. If you entered an Apple Music link, select Apple Music. Etc.
3) What is the genre of music?
Select the genre of music for this song or mix. If you don’t see yours, select ‘other’. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any genres you’d like us to add.
4) Which social networks would you like the influencer to share your music on?
This is where the influencer will share your music. The options are Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels, TikTok, and Snapchat. It’s your choice which of these you select. Feel free to message us with any social channels you’d like us to add.
5) What is your preferred post time?
This is the time of day you’d like the influencer to post your music in their timezone.
It’s only a recommendation, and the influencer does not have to post at this time. You shouldn’t get too hung up on the post time for three reasons:
- Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat are algorithmically driven, meaning the time you post does not matter much.
- Your post will be up for at least 24-hours, giving every timezone on Earth a chance to see it.
- This is only to share your preference with the influencer, they may or may not post during the time period you request. Trust that they will post at the best time for their followers and to drive as many new listeners to your music as possible.
6) When will the campaign end?
Your campaign will be ‘active’ until it’s expiration date. This means influencers can send you proposals until that date. The maximum campaign time is 2-months from the day you create it.
If your campaign expires but you still want to promote that song or mix, simply create a new campaign to promote the same music.
7) Enter your offer
This is how much your willing to pay for each social channel you selected in step #4. For example, if you selected Instagram Stories, Snapchat, and TikTok, you’d enter how much you're willing to pay for a post on each of those. For example:
- Instagram Stories: $50
- Instagram Reels: $75
- Snapchat: $25
- TikTok: $100
Influencers will consider your offer when deciding to send you a proposal or not. The higher the offer, the more talented influencers with larger followings you will attract.